Who is the ARRIVAL Process for?
ARRIVAL is for small to medium size, customer service-based business with 3 to 50 employees. You believe in enhancing the employee experience in your business to create happier, emotionally healthy employees.
ARRIVAL is for owners who believe in their employees and consider them their most valuable assets. You want to invest in them knowing your investment will increase productivity and raise customer service quality.
ARRIVAL is for owners who want to help their employees with stress management and anxiety. Your focus is to rally your employees around common core values between your company’s vision and the employees individual beliefs and talents.
Who is the ARRIVAL process NOT for?
Large companies with more than 50 employees or a branch of a large company. Companies that are product driven rather than service driven.
Businesses whose owner(s) believes their employees should put on their big boy or big girl pants and suck it up and act like a grown-up.
Businesses whose owner(s) cannot commit to leadership perspective change themselves and believe only the employees need to develop to increase the company’s employee engagement.
How Does the ARRIVAL Process Work?
The ARRIVAL Process is individualized to fit your company’s needs and budget. The entire process works in with these steps:
(1) An assessment is conducted to identify the strength and weaknesses of the current workplace culture.
(2) Education is given to move to a mindset for success at both the individual level and the company level.
(3) Training is provided for leadership and management to motivate and lead employees verses managing employees.
(4) Continuing education, support and accountability is provided on an on-going basis.
(5) Coaching is provided for those with specific challenges.
(6) The employee experience, employee engagement and workplace culture is monitored to provide quality ROI.