Building the Best You
August 10, 2019
9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Marysville Library Classroom
Happy, healthy, and prosperous—are those things realistic? Can anyone really expect to feel secure with solid family relationships and peace of mind? The answer: “YES!”
This workshop shows you how you can take control of your destiny. Other people do not control your future. Regardless of your circumstances there is one undeniable freedom; the freedom to choose your attitude toward those circumstances.
You can take charge of your life by climbing the stairway to success. It is possible to make radical changes in your life by taking small, consistent action steps. You will discover that you have everything already necessary to make your life better. In this highly acclaimed, proven Ziglar Legacy workshop, Certified Professional Coach, Delisa Deavenport, will teach you an action plan to take your life where you want it to go.
In the Building the Best You! workshop you will learn:
- Qualities successful people possess (and how you can possess them too)
- Power of relationships and how to build strong, healthy, winning ones
- How to get more of the things money will buy and all of the things money won’t buy
- Importance of your attitude and how to keep it positive
- How to keep yourself motivated and striving towards your goals
- Importance of the words you choose
- Power of taking the first step
“What you get by achieving your goals is not nearly as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar